LUXURY IN THE BUSH
Choose from three Bush-Facing and two Mountain-Facing Luxury Suites – distinguished only by their views. Covered walkways lead to each, interspersed between the trees and with their own private entrances. Wilderness-inspired interiors, innovative use of space, and extended fold-back glass doors mean you feel immersed in nature even when in your suite. Their décor gives a nod to the Lupini’s Italian heritage, though much of the furnishing is local, supporting South African artisans. Designed with every comfort in mind, your Suite is not simply a base from which to explore the surrounds, but a living space.
- Emperor-sized bed, convertible to ¾-bed set, with down duvet and pillows
- Pause area with well-stocked Smeg minibar, and Nespresso machine and coffee pods
- In-room, free-standing bath with a view
- Walk-in rain shower with botanical-infused body products
- Open-air shower made private by curved walls and bushveld foliage
- Bathrobes of terry cotton and full-length
- Hairdryer with two speed and three temperature settings
- Air-conditioning, personally adjustable
- Private splash pool and deck, with cushioned loungers and two-seater table
Please note: children 12 years and older are welcome; age restriction is revisable when the lodge is booked exclusively.
In January 2022, three additional Villas will be launched. Larger in size, more private and exclusive, guests will have their own personal experience of Africa – best enjoyed from a viewing lounge upstairs, the deck, the heated plunge pool or the bedroom.