LUSH PRIVATE GAME LODGE: RATES 2020
|1 July 2020 – 31 December 2021|
|R5 190 per person per night (sharing)|
|R7 266 per person per night (single)|
Luxury accommodation; all meals; all teas/coffees and soft drinks; selected beers, selected wines and spirits; in-room minibar with selected beer, soft drinks and our own purified water; two safari activities per day, with refreshments and snacks; Wi-Fi access; 15% VAT
Gratuities; premium beers, wines and spirits; Lush Boutique purchases; Black Rhino Game Reserve entrance fees (R100 per person per day); additional activities; transfers
- A 20% deposit within 14 days of making a reservation is required to secure it and the balance of payment is due 60 days prior to arrival.
- Should the deposit not be paid, the booking will automatically be cancelled.
- Reservations made within 60 days of arrival need to be confirmed in writing within 5 days of booking and full payment received.
- Reservations made within 30 days of arrival need to be confirmed and full payment received within 72 hours.
In the event of a confirmed reservation being cancelled*, the following cancellation fees will be charged:
- 45 – 60 days prior to arrival: 25% of the total reservation value
- 22 – 44 days prior to arrival: 50% of the total reservation value
21 days or less prior to arrival: 100% of the total reservation value
*Booking cancellations and amendments will only be considered valid if advised and accepted in writing
We urge you to take out comprehensive travel insurance – covering medical care, pre-existing medical conditions, emergency assistance, accidental disability and death, all force majeure events, theft and loss, cancellations and curtailments, personal liability, etc. – for the duration of your stay. This will give you peace of mind, and save unnecessary and often exorbitant costs associated with unforeseen circumstances.
Please note: Most credit cards offer very limited travel insurance. It is advisable to arrange for additional travel insurance to cover all eventualities through your travel agent or insurance broker.