- From Johannesburg, take the R512 past Hartbeespoort Dam and exit onto the N4 towards Rustenburg
- From Pretoria, take the N1 north and exit onto the N4 towards Rustenburg
- Travel along the N4, then take the R556 (Sun City/Pilanesberg National Park) exit
- Turn right at the stop onto the R556, and continue on towards Sun City
- Pass the Sun City gate and then Sun Village Shopping Centre (both on the right)
- At the four-way stop, turn right onto the R565 Derdepoort road
- Continue on for approx. 27km – the entrance to Black Rhino Game Reserve is on the right
- Friendly gate staff will direct guests on to Lush
SA Express airline locally services Pilanesberg International Airport. The airline offers twice-weekly flights (Mondays and Fridays) connecting Johannesburg’s O.R. Tambo International Airport and Cape Town International Airport with Pilanesberg. An airport car rental service is available, and lodge transfers can also be arranged.
We will be happy to arrange transfers directly to and from the lodge – contact reservations for more information.